Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooter

This is such an extensive site, I need some help posting in the correct place. I'm looking for info on 2N6394 testing so which forum would I go to and how to post a first time inquiry there? Thanks for any help Cooter :confused:

This is such an extensive site, I need some help posting in the correct place. I'm looking for info on 2N6394 testing so which forum would I go to and how to post a first time inquiry there? Thanks for any help Cooter :confused:

General Electronics Chat (277 Viewing)
This forum is for general chat about electronics, eg: Dont know what a part does? Dont know how to read a circuit? Want to get an opinion?

kv:)

posting

Thanks for replying killivolt, but I just got another reply form a moderator and he got me straightened out. :)

Thanks for replying killivolt, but I just got another reply form a moderator and he got me straightened out. :)

Did you get the how to test you wanted.

kv

re posting

hey killivolt; I just got back and i see there are half a dozen replies. I check 'em and see what's there. This is the place for electronic info !!:) Thanks for now Cooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back