Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with MCU CC2430

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman1

Hey,
I have a CC2430 MCU, and i connected a switch button to the pin P1_1 of the MCU, so every time i press the button, it applies 3.3VDC on P1_1.
I would like to execute a certain command each time P1_1 is rising from LOW (0V) to HIGH (3.3V), but i dont know how to do it.
I've read in the datasheet (page 50) that the Interrupt Vector is 0x7B, but when I placed a breakpoint in the code that were placed in that address, the program didnt stop in there when i pressed the button.

Does someone have an experience with the CC2430, and maybe could help me with it?

Here is a link to the datasheet of the CC2430:
https://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/cc2430.pdf
Thanks.

Last edited:
Don't know about that particurlar chip, but with the 8051 it would look like this

SETB EA; enable all interrupts
SETB IT0 ; edge activated
SETB EX0 ; enable external interrupt 0

Your chip has EA and IT0, so it might be similiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back