Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with LED cluster project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fida

I am currently working on a LED LIGHT SYSTEM. I would like some design engineer to help me with making the circuit for this LED light system.

I will explain to you what i am trying to make. A LED LIGHT SYSTEM which has to modes, 1st mode flashing and, 2nd mode continues on. Now with these modes in place i would like a remote control to activate them using RF or some sort of wireless technology. (range of about 30-100 foot if possible).

I am currently using white LED cluster (19 LED's drawing about 270mA from a 3.7vdc mobile phone battery)

The reason why i am using a mobile battery is size and power output.

If you require any more details please contact me.

Look forward to the replies thank you.

Fida

Fida,

well, it may sound like a "small" project to you, but
if you want to use RF or at least IR remote control
it is a big project to develop from scratch.

Have you looked at your local electronics store if
there is something available ?

If you go the RF way, better use a ready made module
like this one
**broken link removed**
and use µC to control everything.

Sidenote: I like analog circuitry, but since the µC-way
is mostly (nowadays) easier, just go for that.
Learn how to program PIC or BETTER ATMEL µC, since
the ATMEL µC's can be programmed via GCC.

Cheers,
Hannes

Hello everyone! please help me!
I want to make a project using PIC16F84A .In that project, I want to use two 7 segments (common cathode ) but I don't know how I am multiplexing them...Any one who knows that helps me...Thank you all...

Demon-13,

hijacking threads ? not a very nice way.

nevertheless i'll give you a hint:
use one port for the 7segs, and one pin of another
port for muxing them.

CSC

thank you man..i got the solution........I use port B to display two 7-segs and use port A for multiplexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back