Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with kmap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaston

i am trying to get three leds to count a sequence useing combinational logic. i will be useing three jk flip flops. the problem i am haveing is that i dont understand what to do when everything cancels out on the kmap

Attachments

• kmap.jpg
    kmap.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 432
I have posted several items on the design of counters using JK flip flops. Try this one for example. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/kwh-meter.8219/

Your K maps don't make sense. Read the above post and then ask questions if you don't understand it.

You could also do a search using me as the author and flip flop as the subject to find my other posts.

Len

Last edited by a moderator:
karnaugh maps

hi,

this is my only file on K-maps

Attachments

• karnaugh_maps.doc
    94 KB · Views: 700
Your "previous and next" table is not clear. That is why you could not construct k'map.

Check following, is this what you want.

x=y

y=z

z=x-bar( ie if x=1 then z=0 if x=0 then z=1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back