Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with ISD chip EOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnie339

Hi,
I'm using two ISD chips for playing back recordings, the problem is I want the second ISD to play when the first is finished. I want to use the EOM from the first to enable the second to playback, but the problem is that the EOM only stays low at the end of the message for about 10ns, and I need a low signal for 100ns to activate the CE of the second. Is there any way to get the longer signal?
thanks

You could use a flip-flop. The EOM from the first ISD would trigger the flip-flop (the "set" pin), the output of the flip-flop would trigger the CE on the second ISD, the EOM of the second ISD would go to the "reset" pin on the flipflop to reset it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back