Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Hx-10p current transducer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEVIL

This thing is a current transducer...(hall effect current sensor)...what i want is the specifications of the chip as on the internet you would find the specifications regarding the sensitivity of the chip and not regarding the input and the output characteristics of the chip...pls if any one can help me..it would be very kindful of you..

What I require is a current transducer which senses a max. of 15A current (Induction Motor) and converts it into corresponding a max. of 100mV..not more than this..as the voltage has to be on the bread board.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back