Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with hunter thermostat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamsinwisc

We just purchased a hunter thermostat and we have 5 wire red,green,white,blue,and yellow the thermostate has 6 spots G,RC,RH,YO,WB,Y1..the kit also includes a jumper wire.... Can any body help me put this together? :confused:

jamsinwisc said:
We just purchased a hunter thermostat and we have 5 wire red,green,white,blue,and yellow the thermostate has 6 spots G,RC,RH,YO,WB,Y1..the kit also includes a jumper wire.... Can any body help me put this together? :confused:
See the link below -- they have all the instruction manuals-- perhaps it might serve your needs.

**broken link removed**

I hope you haven't removed the old one already. If you didn't, just match where the wires were going. The old t-stat should be labeled similarly to the new one, They are all basically the same. If you have already removed the old t-stat, or this is a new installation, then just follow directions that are available at the link above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back