Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with ECG circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavestorm1986

good day to all
i test many circuit i found them online in many website and no one of them can apply what i want to get the ECG

i will post on of the circuits which i think should work but even when i tested also can not but most likely i did something wrong to test or there are some error. my idea is to get the ECG circuit until point A then after that i should amplify the signal until it reach to 5V so alter on have to go through a PIC and 7-segment to show the heart beat per minute which pint B

so as a 1st stage i should get the ECG but until now i can not get anything when ever i test
so any recommendation ??

thanx in advance ................

Attachments

• 495-electrocardio&.JPG
    495-electrocardio&.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 352
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back