Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

markland556

Ok, so im printing out my PCB's to make sure that the components fit. Is there a way to take all my PCB's from different projects and print them on one piece of paper??

heh, cheers :D I got the free version and I was wondering how to get multiple designs on one sheet (software restricts it). Thanks man, it will come in handy.

Blueteeth.

Typically what you do is Export a project to Gerber files, then use a program like Gerbmerge (free) to combine all the boards as one big Gerber project that can be printed. Of course, in this form it can no longer be handled by Eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back