Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with audio graphic analyzer & VU meters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all!

I want to build an audio spectrum analyzer on 10, 20, 30 bands.
I have searched with google but the results were very poor.

If anybody have the schematic, links for this please post it here

- What is the best choice for a cheap vu-meter ? I want to make more then 20 vu meters and if I choose LM3915 I have to pay a lot ...

Also I want schematics or links ..

Please help :(

Here is one I designed a Few Years Ago. This is the Upper Frequency Board with filters at 1kc, 1.5 kc, 2kc, 3kc, 4kc, 6kc, 8kc, 12kc, 16kc and 24kc. 20 Segment LM3915 Displays.
I Planned to make another for the Lower Frequencies, but Lost Interest and Never Followed through. Its now sitting in my Junk Bin.

Is this what you had in mind?

Gary

Attachments

• display2.jpg
    display2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,102
Excellent !! Indeed is a work of art

This is what I searched for months on the net ...

Can u post the schematic for it ?

please ...

Bigger picture of the circuit if u have ...

You Want it, You can Buy it, Quite Cheap, below parts cost.
($60.00 plus Postage?)
Contact me through my website at:
**broken link removed**

I can also give you the Positive Artwork for the PCB, for free.
And I can supply additional displays and LM3915's Real Cheap.
Sorry I don't have Spare TL074's

I made this board in 1997 and it is designed so it solders directly to the lower frequency board as to make one LARGE Board for all the frequencies. Length of this board is 10.5 inches. completed unit will be 21 inches.

Sorry I never drew up a complete Schematic and I have lost the notes I made. But its not that difficult to figure out.

A "Pink" noise generator should be used to calibrate it. but a signal generator will work.

Bigger Picture, E-mail me and I'll send it to you.

Supply voltage is +/- 12 or 15 volts.
IC's are TL074's, and LM3915's

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back