Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help With Atmel 8oc51 Assembly Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebo670

Hello Guys

I would really appreciate if any one could provide me with an assembly code to program my atmel 80c51 microcontroller to work as a sound recorder the circuits contains an adc/dac 0804/0800 and mic and speaker and 62256 ram(its no. is km 62256 alp-10l / 146b) i installed all the components but i dont know how to write a working code for the atmel 80c51 mcu and i really need it as fast as possible and plz try to provide me with a written code not software programs plz guys try to help me coz i have a project to be Handed over and i dont know what to do so can u plz help me

simple talking:

a code to make MCU records any sound or human voice from mic and then it outputs it to the speaker through dac

Last edited:
The A to D converter will output a string of numbers that correspond to the audio intensity at aht moment. Store the numbers in a file. Send then to a D to A converter to produce sound. You may need a bit a amplification and filtering, but that's essentially it.

I believe you are the one who needs to know information about the circuit.

Will you put my name on your project when you hand it in so I can get some credit?

You seemed to have had little problem with the hardware design? The software design shouldn't then be a problem (at least if you have taken the time to look at the instruction set of the micro that came with chip?)

I suppose it demonstrates appropriate project management skills to get someone else to do your work for you. BTW do you have hair horns?

bebo670 said:
Hello Guys

I would really appreciate if any one could provide me with an assembly code to program my atmel 80c51 microcontroller to work as a sound recorder the circuits contains an adc/dac 0804/0800 and mic and speaker and 62256 ram(its no. is km 62256 alp-10l / 146b) i installed all the components but i dont know how to write a working code for the atmel 80c51 mcu and i really need it as fast as possible and plz try to provide me with a written code not software programs plz guys try to help me coz i have a project to be Handed over and i dont know what to do so can u plz help me

simple talking:

a code to make MCU records any sound or human voice from mic and then it outputs it to the speaker through dac

I'd give you an 'F' if you were one of my students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back