Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with an LED project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinciredsfan10

Hello everyone, I am getting into electronics and starting a couple projects and need some help. I made a simple 3-mirror laser spirograph with some small DC motors and had a great time making it and creating endless designs with it. Now I am trying to create a 3x3x3 LED cube and need some help. I dont have any experience with microcontrollers but I am wanting to learn. I am wanting to create something like this....
... I know how to muliplex the led diodes and solder everything up but coding the microcontroller is something i have zero experience with. My question is what all would i need to create this project. I want to use a pic16f84a controller. what type of programmer do i need along with what software. Also what all needs to be in the circuit to control the LED's with the microcontroller? any help is appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back