Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with adc0804 in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

majd-ghadab

i am working on a project to convert analog input to digital output but the problem is that adc0804 is not working in Proteus, and i did all what the circuit need to work from datasheet so any one can modify the circuit so i can know what is the wrong in my circuit.
see attachment.

Attachments

• adc.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 396
You need to attach an external clock.. As the internals of the ADC wont work

See diagram

Attachments

• adc0803.PNG
    adc0803.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,268
Last edited:
OK i understand but adc0804 must have On-Chip Clock Generator from datasheet so you mean just in Proteus for simulation to put the external clock or also in the real circuit !

Sorry!! The one I modeled was the 0803... The 0804 HAS a clock generator....

Don't connect the interrupt pin to WR as the int is an output while the WR is an input.
It worked ion the 0803 as the clock was slow....

Attachments

• adc0804.PNG
    adc0804.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 1,272
Last edited:
thank you very much for your help but as you put a button then i must replace it with external clock to make the circuit work with out hold and release the button or there is away to make the circuit take samples of the analog input with it self
anyway thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back