Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with a cat scarer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinbadfk9

Can anyone supply a simple circuit (I am just starting out) to construcy a cat scarer to stop my garden being used as a loo! Regards

Sounds of the season

Use a motion detector hooked up to a screaming turkey system.

**broken link removed**

You can also purchase the crazy turkey sound module 2 for $1

**broken link removed**

There is nothing more terrifying then the sound of a turkey ;)

I hacked the turkey module and replaced my car-alarm siren with a super amplified digi-turkey. It's also a great way to pass time watching people jump when you key it from the remote.

Check out x10.com they have several devices that will probably work for you with respect to motion detectors etc. If you check out some beam robotics sites they will have schematics for building infrared tracking systems that may work to aim a water device at a cat.

Resc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back