Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Tv Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I have a Panasonic Colour tv Model TC 29V26
Chassis M16M
I have not been able to obtain a circuit digram for this TV.
The problem I am having with the TV is that the Picture comes in at the sides a small amount with the volume at normal loudness.
When the volume is increased to the max the picture coms in and out 100mm on both sides and causes the picture to jump and the the sides fluctuate in and out .
I have replaced som caps in the power supply and checked the others they come up ok with the ESR meter and the capacitancence meter.
When the volume is returned to normal the picture comes back to the original problem.
It dos not get any worse as the TV gets hoter
Can some won help me with this problem.

PS can somewon tell me how to obtain spell check when posting a topic

This web site provides circuits of some TVs. www.fileshare.eshop.bg

Your problem sounds like a voltage supply rail regulation issue. Have you wahched the voltage of the various voltage supply rails as you vary the volume? The Horizontal Output drive is obviously reducing as the volume is increased.

So I suggest you look in these areas - if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back