Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help > Triac with LDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishinobi

please help me. can anyone give me a schematic diagram of a simple circuit using a TRIAC with LDR? please please. and please post its function and parts. thanks....

here's the diagram that i want to make.

**broken link removed**

please teach me how to attach a TRIAC in this circuit. our power source here in MANILA is 220V. please help me and teach me and show me the new schematic diagram and its parts.. thank you

Why not just use a relay?

The LM311 can drive small relays (up to about 50mA) directly.

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• Dark detector.GIF
    Dark detector.GIF
    3.8 KB · Views: 2,805
Last edited:
What about a schematic with a half triac (thyristor)

Robert-Jan ;)

Attachments

• elex-1988-63.pdf
    280.3 KB · Views: 601
but this circuit doesnt have an LDR... :(

hmmnn.. please help me how to make a simple circuit using a TRIAC at low cost. i think i'll make 2 circuits. the other 1 using LDR and the 2nd using a TRIAC. please help me find a simple project circuit using TRIAC. i'll be thankful if anyone could help me.

i saw it. i'm sorry for not taking a closer look. can you teach me how to build circuit, what specific parts should i buy? please give me the list. thanks to you. i'm in need of your help...

please give me an english explanation regarding this circuit, it's function, and how does it work. but if you dont have, it'll be ok. am i asking for too muhc, sir? i apologize for i'm in need of your help...

Last edited:
Why does it need to have a triac anyway?

ishinobi said:
but this circuit doesnt have an LDR... :(
So you're so lazy you can't even be bothered to look at the circuits people post.

Go away and do your own work.

your words hurt me T_T

i'm a newbie in building a circuit but my prof wants me to create something with a TRIAC and LDR.
therefore, i am not that good in schematic diagram... :(

Last edited:
My probably words hurt you because I was telling the truth which often hurts.

No one's going to help you, if you're not willing to help yourself.

If you plainly cant be bothered, then you'll fail the course which is what you deserve.

To be honest, you've annoyed me.

ishinobi said:
your words hurt me T_T

i'm a newbie in building a circuit but my prof wants me to create something with a TRIAC and LDR.
therefore, i am not that good in schematic diagram... :(

in the country i am from, if you get teached by a prof than you have already a respected level which include the understanding of how to read a schematic and a more than basic understanding of the way components work like a triac LDR opamp transistors and so on

if you are now in the stress because you ask 2 days for your death line some help (and the way you ask it is that you didn't do annything already) than is that your problem and not sombodys elses

so you you are not in a position to demand all explanations in the sence of urge you show here :mad: :mad:

i helped you with 2 shematics and if you where a little smarter and ask help earlyer and on a different tone you could also get the explanation from me

but i don't feel it's worth telling you annymore

read the books thats what learning is about and ask your prof he get payd for teaching you

Robert-Jan

Last edited:
ishinobi said:
i think you're trying to help others on purpose.

Yes Hero999 is very helpful here.

Were you hoping to use the triac to drive 220VAC light bulb? Hope not because 220VAC can kill you pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back