Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to start out

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmukund2000

Hi I am new to robotics and know rudimentary electronics.
How sld i start off in robotics,What book should i use?
Sld i try out already designed kits?will that be useful or should i try to learn the theory about designing circuits and then try building one?
Please help me out.I have been trying to decide for more than 2 months and have not good a very good lead.
btw i live in india where the kits are not very easy to get.

Thanks in advance ,for your help.
Have a good time

Personaly I like Myke Predko books, he writes down to earth, for us that are a little slow.

Kent

Well if robitics if where your headin off to, the microcontrollers are for you. If you have no knowledge of MC's then your a non-starter in this area.

Yes like kentKen said Myke Predko does write some decent books. Look around electronics stores for books under his name. I have a book on Programing PICs by him that is over 1000 pages, and i can say that every page is relevent to the subject...

pike said:
Yes like kentKen said Myke Predko does write some decent books. Look around electronics stores for books under his name. I have a book on Programing PICs by him that is over 1000 pages, and i can say that every page is relevent to the subject...

Yes, Myke is very highly regarded in the PIC community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back