Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to make this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I've told in post #14. :) as he's in Ipoh, relatively far from my state, JB. So I suggested he get it through Farnell. much better anyway, they're cheaper.

ok this is more details about my projects (picture) :

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

hope yours guy more understand..i only want to make simple electronic switch :)
and i have 0% all about electronic system...:)

hi,
Look at this material, it should do want you want without complex electronics.
**broken link removed**

Maplins Shops used to sell it.

I must say the request for help in flashing an LED when you hit a wooden drum with a stick has grown a little.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• p001v004.pdf
    222.6 KB · Views: 665
yeah..becuse i think this "keyboard electronic bord" it's same concept with flashing an LED.. :)and ericgibbs..i still not understand :(

Last edited:
The same concept applies, I think... (What do you think, Sir Eric?). A short circuit between the terminals mean you are hitting the drum. The same thing can be achieved using the previous circuits, one terminal goes to the ground, the other to the output, regarding your green PCB terminals.

The same concept applies, I think... (What do you think, Sir Eric?). A short circuit between the terminals mean you are hitting the drum. The same thing can be achieved using the previous circuits, one terminal goes to the ground, the other to the output, regarding your green PCB terminals.

hi Viz,
Ideally I would think he wants an open collector output, so that when the drum is hit, the transistor is hard on and when not hit its open circuit.
I am considering what may happen to the outside circuit if he applies an active high pull up voltage.??

Attachments

• DrumLed1.gif
    DrumLed1.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 155
i want to use easy pcb for beginner...any sugestion...my electronic source right now is from **broken link removed** and **broken link removed** u help me seacrh for suitable PCB from this two site..

i want to use easy pcb for beginner...any sugestion...my electronic source right now is from **broken link removed** and **broken link removed** u help me seacrh for suitable PCB from this two site..

hi,
I would use this type of 'vero pcb', the prices at Farnell are too high.
**broken link removed**

Viz, maybe able to suggest a cheap source of this PCB

mmm.. I'll take that if I were you since I'm not informed about stores in Ipoh. In KL, Jalan Pasar is the place to get these things at cheap prices. If you're dropping by KL anytime, which is only 3 hours, right? You can get them and haggle the prices as well. A Veroboard of that size in Nixie Electronics is around RM3.50. Much cheaper.

Jalan Pasar. Remember that.

Last edited:
mmm.. I'll take that if I were you since I'm not informed about stores in Ipoh. In KL, Jalan Pasar is the place to get these things at cheap prices. If you're dropping by KL anytime, which is only 3 hours, right? You can get them and haggle the prices as well. A Veroboard of that size in Nixie Electronics is around RM3.50. Much cheaper.

Jalan Pasar. Remember that.

yup 3 hour ipoh to kl...but today i want to search/find Veroboard in 2 electronic shop in ipoh first...if chep, i can buy it..Vizier87, can you give name or picture of PCB that can i use for notify the seller about type of PBC that I want to buy.....by the way, sir ericgibbs..what other components i need to buy???

I do most of my projects on veroboards/donut boards, so rarely use PCBs. Your circuits should be simple, so I don't really think you need to start with PCBs right away. You'd have to deal with software to draw the PCB and all that. So your best take is just buy the Veroboard, and solder the components on the board directly. Saves time and trouble.

you can ask for the type where you soak in the solution if you still want to use PCBs. (in malay: PCB rendam dalam asid.. bukan yang UV.. :D) Sorry to the mods for the non-english, if you'll pardon me... :)

VIZIER87 can u give me picture Veroboard..i confiuse..if pcb need to use "asid" so i think i can't use pcb..but now i wonder the details about Veroboard..and in malaysia electronic shop it's call Veroboard or others name..??

hi sky,
Look at these images, use the PCB layout, CHECK it carefully.:)

Attachments

• DrumLed1.gif
    DrumLed1.gif
    24 KB · Views: 160
  • DrumLed2.gif
    DrumLed2.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 169
Eric, what program did you use to make that PCB diagram? Did you create that sw? Name it VarotraK :) Pretty cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back