Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to make this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyonline

hai...i am new here..first sorry for my bad english..i have idea to make this electronic system..but i did no how to make this...so i draw to illustrator to make you understand what i want to do...

second i got 0% about electronic system or circuit..

1. this is explain about my project..what i want to do is like SWITCH system..but it's working in others way..like this picuter:

**broken link removed**

2. the function i want to make like this picture (read 1-3) :

**broken link removed**

its like switch...want i strike the woods area and the led will turn on and off..the when i strike agian the led wil turn on and turn off and it funtions allways like that..( like you play a drum)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so my question how to make this electronic funtion :

**broken link removed**

hope you guys can help me...

hi,
Can you buy any of these components where you live, you need only one of these IC's
LM393, LM339, LM311,LM139 or LM358.....?

Let us know.

hi,
Can you buy any of these components where you live, you need only one of these IC's
LM393, LM339, LM311,LM139 or LM358.....?

Let us know.

thanks ericgibbs...can u give the specific name the IC's...and for want to buy that.??..i form malaysia..

i found for LM393 :
what for next step..?

I will post a circuit diagram.
You will need a 9V battery, a microphone [for the drum], some resistors, leds and a small PCB.
Can you get these components.?

I will post a circuit diagram.
You will need a 9V battery, a microphone [for the drum], some resistors, leds and a small PCB.
Can you get these components.?

TQ ericgibb...i only can search any electronic component in http://malaysia.rs-online.com...when i seacrh for example like resistors..have many resistors product..so i dont which one..??.. :

1. microphone (which one??)

**broken link removed**

2. resistors (which one??)

**broken link removed**

3. leds (which one??)

**broken link removed**

4. small PCB (which one??)

**broken link removed**

hope can help me to choice..becuse i dont know..tq for help.. :)

hi skyline,
I will post a circuit diagram, using the LM393.
I would get a microphone from a piece of old equipment, like an old mobile phone, it does not have to be a good quality mic.
You will see from from the circuit drawing the components that you need.

I had to give you a Kudos Eric, your just a nice guy...:)

hi skyline,
I will post a circuit diagram, using the LM393.
I would get a microphone from a piece of old equipment, like an old mobile phone, it does not have to be a good quality mic.
You will see from from the circuit drawing the components that you need.

tq ericgibbs.. i just hope you can show me picture of components i need to buy...hope also can give the full name of components (that i can direct go to electronic shop and give the pic and name of components and i will buy, it's becuse i dont have any knowledge about electronic components) ...i hope you can help me..tq very much..:)

hi skyonline, I'm also from M'sia, where are you from?. Welcome to the forum. Anyway, you can also buy components in M'sia from Farnell.com.my. The rest... just follow Eric's instructions. Also, If you don't have a microphone, you can also use piezoelectric transducers. They're very cheap. :)

hi skyonline, I'm also from M'sia, where are you from?. Welcome to the forum. Anyway, you can also buy components in M'sia from Farnell.com.my. The rest... just follow Eric's instructions. Also, If you don't have a microphone, you can also use piezoelectric transducers. They're very cheap. :)

hai Vizier87..i from ipoh..and where are you from?? and did you know where electronic shop in ipoh area..becausei think i can't buy via online..dont have c/card...hope you can help me to to find any related components..tq.. :)

if you have a Maybank account, you can open an online banking account as well. Farnell accepts payment through internet banking. Frankly, they're more reliable, and cheaper too than a most of these Malaysian shops.

Can you get prepaid credit cards in Malaysia? Pre-paid cards is what many use that do not have a regular CC. :)

and oh, if you have broken alarm clocks, the buzzers are piezoelectric-based. Dissect them and you get your free sensor. :)

**broken link removed** <<--- [ Oops! Google Chrome could not find farnell.com.my ]

when we buy from farnell.com.my..how long time / day to their send the components to my home..and i want to buy all new set fro this project..actually i want make electronic drum using usb pc keyboard circuit... :

**broken link removed**

right now i using simple manual switch to connect between wire A and wire B to send signal to the pc. ( like word "A" in pc keybaord ). i only using conductive metal and paper clip to make switch between ware A and B.. example :

**broken link removed**

but the signal is very bad..some time the signal can send to pc and some time not..for example when i use key "A" and test in note pad..some time word "A" appear in note pad but some time not..and the real bad things is i did not feel like play real drum because i use paper clip for my drum stick not real woods drums stick..and that why i want to make switch like this :

**broken link removed**

means wire A and wire B will be connect when i strike woods area..hope help again..tq :)

prepaid credit cards??...i things in malaysia have prepaid credit cards...but i not sure... :)

Last edited:
your idea is not very good, in my kinder words. Farnell usually delivers them in 1-2 days. I'd stick with good old Sir Eric's replies. Your solutions are too mechanical, and they look very bulky and unreliable. An electronic drum circuit can be seen here (from my disdrometer project):

**broken link removed**

You can feed the output to an LED to see the indication.

Last edited:
hi Viz,
That looks nice and simple to build, as you say you could connect a resistor and LED on the output.

Thank you sir Eric. :) And oh, the supply doesn't need to be 6.7V specifically. It's just my adjustment made for the max saturated output of 5V for uCs.
hi
Viz,
As he a countryman of yours you would be better able to tell him where to get the components.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back