Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to identify an older Jfet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasse_Radio

Hi

I have an older antenna phasing circuit (S.E.M Noise Eliminator). I manage to blow the JFet's inside. Those are very sensitive. These JFet's have gotten their id removed. But since the company no longer exist (closed in th 90:ies), nor any support can be given, it's impossible to have them replaced by the maker. Therefore I have to do this myself.

These JFet's are said to be n-channel type. I can read the last three digits on one JFet and that is "030". They are TO-92 type.

If anyone have clue what this JFet can be, I'll be very happy

Regards

Lasse

Last edited:
Thanks. I have tried with the 2n3819, but it did not work. The last three digits on the TO-92 (flat surface) says "030". I first thought that it could be J309, but it wasn't. That one is equivalent with the 2n3819.

So it's got to be another one....

Regards

Lasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back