Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to find a equivalent component

Status
Not open for further replies.

faggianfra

Hi all,
I have a problem with my oscilloscope Leader LBO 518, I found already the problem in my ch1 vertical preamplifier circuit and I resolve it to exchange the dual fet (q23a and B 2n30809 in the schematic attached) with this for ch2.Now , the problem is: I'm not able to find the obsolete dual fet or any documentation about it.
I tried to put two normal fet but with no success.
I found some dual fet on the market, but the price of them is pretty high, so just to buy some of them for testing it will cost me the price of the scope.
Are there anybody thet could help me to find a solution to make it, or any idea how i can
polarize the fet to have the same function of the dual one, or give me some explication how is working?

Attachments

• LBO518_dualFet..pdf
    122.7 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_6502..jpg
    IMG_6502..jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 172
Don't worry about it.

Only a moderator can delete the thread, I'll click the report button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back