Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to do a project..plzzzzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirza18

hi i m a computer student..i got an interview,thre i was asked to do a a project on electronics to test my efficiency..
i have no idea.. can anyone plz help me...
i m frm india.. i was offered 30,000 rupees.....
kindly help me..

make a "bomb". and then make a bomb defusing robot.

mirza18 said:
hi i m a computer student..i got an interview,thre i was asked to do a a project on electronics to test my efficiency..
i have no idea.. can anyone plz help me...
i m frm india.. i was offered 30,000 rupees.....
kindly help me..

If you can't design a project to show your future employer, what makes you so sure you can do that when you're actually working?

No wonder my TVs blow up, toasters stop working, coffee maker shorts in its base....

I'll help if you give me 29,000 rupees and then promise me you'll tell me who your future (!!) employer is. On second thought, what the heck am I gonna do with a rupee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back