Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to build a fly bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you give a little more detail? For example, are you building a helicopter, airplane, ornithopter, or model Xylocopa virginica?

John

Last edited:
Yes, please define "fly bot". An image search on google reveals a brain and a contaminated acne, among other things.

My brain might fly, but only in my dreams. And if acnes start to fly, I would be seriously worried...

Thats like saying; I what to make a boat, what motor do I need?? Please help right away its due tomorrow.

Speaking of scaled down flying bots...

Here's one entirely made on a PCB, so you don;t have to build anything. The PCB contains the microcontroller, accelerometer, gyro, and 4 motor drivers. The little battery hangs underneath;

It's from a long discussion here;
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1335765&page=21

Attachments

• ncone01.jpg
    ncone01.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
As far as the OP goes I dont think it can be none with just two motors. You would need at least three to make it stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back