Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP. Time Controlled Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshoes

Hi! Im New To This Forum And Need Some Assistance and somebody to point me to the right direction. I want to create a little system that will allow me to control a dc motor with time. For example i want a motor to be running from 9am to 11am clockwise, then from 11am to 7pm to do nothing, then from 7pm to 9pm to run again but this time counterclokwise. i was checking some speed controllers on ebay (**broken link removed** **broken link removed**) and was wondering if theres a way to modify them to do what i specified on top to do? any help will be appreciated. thank you for your time.:)

How experienced are you with CMOS IC logic, FETs, PowerSupplies? How much time are you willing to spend on the project. How much would you be willing to spend to avoid building things?

Start by reading this thread, follow the link, and after looking at that device, lets discuss how we could use it to control your motor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back