Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP - speaker systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbal

I am currently studying a design and technology course at university and I am about to undertake a new project. I am hoping to make a speaker system (something like an Ipod dock or computer speakers), unfortunately I know very little about any of the electronic side of this project. I know that there are kits available for what I require but even after reading the information that is supplied against the product I am still very unsure of what it is exactly that all the technical jargon means. I am also unsure of what some of the kits fully include, as to whether I will need to buy separate power supply kits as well etc etc. So I was hopping someone could help give me advice with what it is exactly I need to create such a speaker system. If anyone has made a set of speakers similar to what i am looking to make myself then if you could include the links to the sites that you got the kits from i would greatly appreciate it.

Any help or advice would be great thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back