Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help signal conditionng

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmasocha

Greetings good people.
I am looking for recommended literature or tutorial that can help me to analyse and design the circuit below.

There is a component missing from that diagram, so it cannot work as shown.

It needs a additional resistor below R4 & the first opamp, connected between the negative input and the opamp output.

The left-hand opamp then forms a differential amplifier, giving an output proportional to the difference between the inputs at R1 & R2, as long as the inputs and output of the opamp stay within their working range for the supply voltage in use.
The actual input range is dependant on resistor values, opamp type and power supply voltages.

The second opamp and the components around that form a low-pass filter.
Again, the exact gain and frequency response are dependant on the component values.

More info on the "differential amplifier" configuration: http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Fund...Differential_amplifier_(difference_amplifier)

This is a low pass filter similar to your circuit:

LTSpice is a suitable simulator, it is free and used by many people on this site:

Last edited:
Just what I was thinking.
C3 is going to have a hard time too.
Also looks like the feedback resistor is missing from the first op amp.

There is a component missing from that diagram, so it cannot work as shown.

It needs a additional resistor below R4 & the first opamp, connected between the negative input and the opamp output.

The left-hand opamp then forms a differential amplifier, giving an output proportional to the difference between the inputs at R1 & R2, as long as the inputs and output of the opamp stay within their working range for the supply voltage in use.
The actual input range is dependant on resistor values, opamp type and power supply voltages.

The second opamp and the components around that form a low-pass filter.
Again, the exact gain and frequency response are dependant on the component values.

More info on the "differential amplifier" configuration: http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Fund...Differential_amplifier_(difference_amplifier)

This is a low pass filter similar to your circuit:

LTSpice is a suitable simulator, it is free and used by many people on this site:
thanks

I corrected the Sallen-Key lowpass filter:

Attachments

• lowpass filter.png
    lowpass filter.png
    594.2 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back