Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help.. rf proximity alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedavis

hi there, i am trying to build a circuit that will eventualy become an rf proximity alarm of sorts. it must be small and low powered with a transmitter and reciever. if the reciever gets within aproximately 5 to 6 feet of the transmitter it will trigger the alarm. can anyone help please. i used to build a lot of electronic projects and am a mere amature and have been out of the loop for a lot of years. in other words simple circuits are my option. any help would be greatly appreciated.

What do you consider low power? You can buy turnkey transmitter and receiver modules. How much are you willing to spend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back