Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobs53

Hi, Im new to this forum and Im hoping someone can help me or assist in any way!

I am trying to design a circuit that will enable me to determine if a piece of test equipment electronics is calibrated to a given standard. The electronics measures response time in uS (microseconds) by referencing to an output voltage, the timing is started by referencing to a TDC sensor (same as used on a car), what I need to design is the following:

A circuit board or device that outputs a linear voltage (can either be volts or millivolts) the slope is activated (started) by the TDC sensor input.

For example.

Start Voltage = 0 V
TDC Trigger Input = Yes
Linear Voltage = 1 V per 100uS time

Can anyone suggest anything that will complete the task? Or even point me in the right direction??? Typically a response time will be 1000uS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back