Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help required in designing State Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mus3na

i'am appologise for sending my assighment here, but i got too many presure for failure to understand the question needed. below is the question. perhaps, sombody could help me by guide or any thing that would open my mind in understanding the problems and finally come out with the solutions.

Question:

Design a sychronous circuit that has a single input variable and a single output variable. the input data are received serially and cause the first output bit to be the same value as the first input bit in the serial string (ie, if x=0, then z=0 and if x=1 then z=1). output z is to change there after only when three consecutive input bits have the same value. For example;-

X 0 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 0
Z 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 . . . . .

1) construct the state diagram describing the system using a moore model

2) using conventional method, obtain the circuit implementation of the system

3) using VHDL write a description for implementing the system.

in advance, i thank you for any helps, guide, info, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back