Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help required in buying design software tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

gut_but

hi all!

me along with my freinds are planning to get projects from the industry.
in this regarding i want to buy some electronic design tools.
i looking into
FPGA DESIGN tools.
ANALOG AND MIXED SIGNAL DESIGN tools.

please help me in this regarding.

regards

gut_but said:
hi all!

me along with my freinds are planning to get projects from the industry.
in this regarding i want to buy some electronic design tools.
i looking into
FPGA DESIGN tools.
ANALOG AND MIXED SIGNAL DESIGN tools.

please help me in this regarding.

regards

I can make recommendations but I need to know in what capacity?
Proffesional or hobby? How many thousands of USD are you willing to spend?

PCB Cad

I hope you know what you are in for............Industry standerd CAD software is not something you can pick up on the street corner.......

After using many packages, I got a copy of Orcad 9 (you could also use Cadstar) this software covers all aspects needed for industry standerd work.................

Now the bad news, Orcad unison suit costs £4,500......... :shock:

If you are still breathing.............. Now find out about insurance you will need..... plus A0 plotters (around £500) dedicated high speed PC ( approx £1200)

Should I go on? THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD WITH YOUR PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back