Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!! Rc Helicopter Tx-2b Circuit Reqd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkash68

Hi FRIENDS,
I'VE GOT THIS CHINESE RC COPTER WITH TX-2B CHIP IN THE TRANSMITTER.
SOMEWHERE, THE CIRCUIT IS BROKEN & I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE IT IS.
I VISITED SILAN SEMICONDUCTOR'S SITE & TRIED TO COMPARE THE RECOMENDED CIRCUIT WITH MY OWN, BUT IT'S DIFFERENT.
COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT WITH THIS?

To all FRIENDS,
patkash68.

Hi FRIENDS,
I'VE GOT THIS CHINESE RC COPTER WITH TX-2B CHIP IN THE TRANSMITTER.
SOMEWHERE, THE CIRCUIT IS BROKEN & I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE IT IS.
I VISITED SILAN SEMICONDUCTOR'S SITE & TRIED TO COMPARE THE RECOMENDED CIRCUIT WITH MY OWN, BUT IT'S DIFFERENT.
COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT WITH THIS?

To all FRIENDS,
patkash68.

Hard to tell, since you never mentioned which Helicopter you have. China makes literally dozens of disposable Helicopters, which even blade replacements were never intended. They also make a few decent ones, but hard to tell, since there are even cheap knock offs of these...

I started with a Blade CP, very hard to learn on. Bought several cheap ones to crash and learn on later. Still can't fly worth a damn...

If your helicopter model doesn't have replacement parts available from hobby shops, it probably wasn't intended to be repaired. If you do manage to find some way to fix the problem, before destroying it, likely would have been quicker and cheaper to buy another... Helicopters aren't very forgiving, they crash and break very easy. They aren't easy to keep in the air when everything is working correctly. If you get your transmitter almost working, it won't be close enough.

hey are you still there. Well i also do have the problem regarding tx 2b in my heli that i ve lost my transmitter unit. now i want to built a new one . so i am looking for the whole circuit diagram including parts values. if somebody could help me. for your problem you can see the circuit diagram as posted by davegriff in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back