Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help pls??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiDenX

ermmm ii wana make a light display that reacts to sound using a microphone pik up. i cant seem to find any PCB for it... soo if u guys help mee il be thankful :)

Why do so many people who can't speak Engish come here?
Why don't they go to a forum in their own country and speak in their own language?

Send Mee Liek Der????

audioguru said:
Why don't they go to a forum in their own country and speak in their own language?

Send Mee Liek Der????

Because eveybody wants you to make a circuit for them and send them a PCB.. Come on Audio.. get to it!
:D

audioguru said:

Send Mee Liek Der????
Probably because the resources they have available are no better than what they themselves are made of .... basically the same, parallel level of intellect and insight (or lack of) from person to person, dog to dog, cow to cow or whatever roams the streets around there.
The father to a good friend of mine gave both of us some very good advice, back in our high school days:
Try to stick with people who are smarter than you are and not so much with those who are dumb!

blueroomelectronics said:
You think I'm making this up :) it's a Steve Martin line.
Google "mumbo dog face to the banana patch"

Hmm. Steve Martin. Saw "The Jerk" and wanted to kill myself. It was so stupid it wasn't even funny.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles was hilarious, though, so I guess I'm impartial.

shipping to the middle of india would be expensive :D

Hero999 said:

About 15 posts a day 8 by AudioGuru (he loves it there, and actually tries to help)
Mostly an standard electronics site, not very many micro based posts. Lots of projects but would be nice if they posted only tested and working ones. Not a bad site as such (got to get the moderator to relax) but mostly elementary designs.

Now if you want a really idiotic site EDA-Board https://www.edaboard.com/
(I love it there like Audioguru likes electronics-lab) About 80 posts per day.
Scads of people looking for handouts, pirated software, ebooks most replies go unanswered as they're either too incepid or too advanced for the group (or in the wrong group).
It's not all bad, there are some very competent posters there too, sometimes really advanced questions get answered.
Its bane is the vast amount of leeches and dopes that use it, if all the requests for pirated software, books or do my homework were deleted they'd have about 10 posts a day. The moderator will trash most flame wars.

That's a fair critique I suppose.

Electronics Lab used to be much better than it is now, there used to be more knowledgeable members and more posts per day, about 30 if I remember rightly. The horrible moderator didn't mess things up as much, as audioguru used to moderate a couple of sections, in which he could say things the horrible moderator didn't like without being censored.

Things have gone downhill since the webmaster started filling it with adverts and the horrible moderator got him on side causing other more knowledgeable members to leave.

If you want PIC related questions answered then Microchips own forums are the place to go. **broken link removed**
BUT if you're a tool or an idiot you WILL get ripped to shreads by members.
Odd sidenote: The Microchip Wiki **broken link removed** is pretty awful, nice idea badly done.

blueroomelectronics said:
You think I'm making this up :) it's a Steve Martin line.
Google "mumbo dog face to the banana patch"
"[SIZE=-1]I had one grunch but the eggplant over there."[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back