Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYFu

hey ppl, i need help for my final year project. basically, we are doing a open parking lot, powered by solar panel and batteries. we have IR transmitter and receiver at each parking lot. we only have 5, it is just a prototype. i still need to design a 7 display segment in order to show the number of available slot left, it will be much more useful. so this mean, the number shown on the display segment will always be 5 if there is no car, and if a car comes in and park, it will be 4. basically, just -1 from the base number. and +1 if a car leave the lot. what micro controller should i use? or if nt, is there any simpler way to achieve this? how should i go about doing it? i do nt have much time left to do, maybe abt 2 month. i need serious help, thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back