Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlandrewg

I would just like to ask, do all FM recievers recieve FM signals of different frequencies? And can you please give me a sample circuit of an FM reciever that recieves FM signals and sends it to another circuit. Thank You!!

FM is just the particular type of modulation employed (Frequency Modulation), it has no connection to the frequencies it might receive.

The rest of your question doesn't make any sense?.

Thank You.. I mean I need an FM reciever to receive FM signal from my transmitter and relay the signal into a decoder..

Your question is still not clear. In a common FM transmitter, voice or music at audio frequencies is used to modulate the the radio frequency in the transmitter.

If your intent is to receive the Frequency Modulated signal then listen to the audio you might want to separate the RF from the audio -so that the audio is left. To do that you'd use a discriminator, ratio detector or some other FM detector. You might then take the resulting audio to some tone decoder. You might also take a stereo signal and process it (demultiplexer?) so separate the channels. Extracting SCA off the top might be another process.

If your intent is to receive an FM signal then retransmit it to another receiver then you might need a Repeater or Transponder.

Just trying to help dig out what you are really after.

Are you trying for long range, where the received signal will be down in the noise? If not, an AM transmitter would be simpler and kits are redily available. If your signal is logic (1 or 0) just turn the transmitter on & off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back