Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help please with MPLAB IDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

While attempting to simulate a PIC programme, I set up the Asynchronous Stimulus for RB7 as described in the help file for the Asynchronous Dialogue box. I also opened a Watch Window to watch portb.

However, when the programme is running and I press the pin RB7(T) button, either nothing happens (ie. there is no change to portb and no error message) or an error window appears entitled "Ignoring last" and the message reads "Asynchronous Stimulus for pin RB7(T) before stimulus for RB7 processed". This is delightfully vague and I can't find any reference to it in the help file.

When simulating a previous programme, I was able to use the Asynchronous Stimulus for a different pin, however, I did intermittently see the error message above.

Please help.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back