Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help please in my research!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andales

I was given something to research on by my instructor, and it is about VIRTUAL PIXEL SCREEN. I am supposed to research which technology does it belong(CRT,LCD or plasma), and know how it funtions, its schematic and most importantly its control system.

This is a research for my control system subject.

I searched in google and yahoo, but to no luck and I can't find any information about VIRTUAL PIXEL SCREEN. Yes, I did looked all the links and even reached the last search link and again no information.

I hope you guys can give me some information all about VIRTUAL PIXEL SCREEN. Give me some links about VIRTUAL PIXEL SCREEN please I badly need it.

Try searching VIRTUAL PIXEL. I got a bunch of stuff that may or may not apply to your research, since I'm not in your class there is no way for me to determine your specifics on this. Lot of it seems to be related to LED displays, large screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back