Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Ordering Radiotronix ICs

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpre

Hello freinds,

I am currently working on my project wireless keyboard from India. but for completing it i require some radiotronix ICs RCT-433-AS, RCR-433-RP or RCR-433-HP. As i do only need 2 ICs for my project if i order in the usual way it would cost much more in courier charges rather than the IC charges. So can you please suggest me that how do u get the 1-2 ICs during your projects. So that i can also get some Ideas regarding how to approach my problem. Or people I have heard of some sample ICs are also provided by the company but can you tell me how to get these Sample ICs as their is not much information regarding it on the website......

PLEASE FREINDS DO HELP ME ......

Presumably those aren't IC's, they are radio modules? - if postage costs are too high you could order more of them to reduce the postage costs?, or try and source them more locally, or alternative modules.

I've never heard of companies giving free samples on complete radio modules!.

Yeah, if it's not an IC then they probably won't give a sample. The ones you are talkinga about are small PCBs that look like ICs which means they are more expensive to make than an IC so they still won't give it out even if it's the same size.

If they don't advertise samples then they probably don't give them out. I don't know why you are asking us how to get the samples- you should be asking the company.

Hi,

As Nigel suggested you sort your requirements of assorted items and order once to save on transport charges-- as you said you are in India, you can send an M.O or DD and get it by courier. these devices like 433 MHz TX and RX set are priced aroud Rs700?- a pair. these are avaialble at Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, perhaps Chandigarh even.

thus courirer charges may not cross 100 bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back