Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help on GPS project...pls pls help...any help is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

jijoyattitude

hi,
i wanted to do get some help on how to go ahead with this small project. i am not a very tech guy so would apppreciate any help i can get.

i want to make a tracking system using GPS module.
i am intending of using a trimble or a u-blox module, Atmel Mega 128 micro controller and a nokia 3310. i am not using a gsm module as i am trying to save as much money as possible.

it wud be gr8 if someone could tell me how to go ahead with it. i want to connect it and program the micro controller so that it sends the coordinates from GPS as SMS with the help of the GSM mobile

pls pls i am looking for some help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back