Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed with Digital Proportional Radio Control!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nye

I want to fix some of my model cars with Digital Proprotional R/C controls for both steering and drive(forward and back).could somebody give me the most suitable circuit digrams for the receiver and transmitter or a web site which gives the circuit digram FREE!!!(i'm low on budget at the moment!!!)

Re: Help Needed with Digital Proportional Radio Control!!!!!

nye said:
I want to fix some of my model cars with Digital Proprotional R/C controls for both steering and drive(forward and back).could somebody give me the most suitable circuit digrams for the receiver and transmitter or a web site which gives the circuit digram FREE!!!(i'm low on budget at the moment!!!)

I've never seen any circuits on the net for them, generally you need special chips to do it (or lots of more common ones), and the low price you can buy complete systems for makes it cheaper to just buy one.

You also have the problem of RF construction, which can be quite difficult to get right, far easier not to bother.

Ome of the most common RC chip suppliers...

Pericom Technology Inc
Devive Number --- PT8A995 (TX) and PT8A996 (RX)

Allthough no artwork for the demo board pcb is to be found they do give the component overlay/layout wich can be reverse engineered to find the track layout...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back