Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed with comms to LED display from LED Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboWanabe

Sorry if this question seems a bit of topic but, this is the best forum and I have nowhere else to turn.

I've included The Programmers guide I'm trying to follow.

I need to connect to an LED display with TCP/IP through a Lantronix XPort module (Ethernet to serial converter) . This part I'm fine with I think.

I then need to construct the frames to send the commands to the Display but cant figure it out from the guide.

Has anyone ever had experience with these displays(or similar) before and programmed them and can tell me how to construct the frames and the commands etc to send to the display?

Thanks for your help

Chris

Attachments

• DispCtrl Programmer's Guide V5.0.1.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 342
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back