Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP NEEDED URGENT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayhem

So heres the deal....i am making a servo motor contoller using a pic16f84 microcontroller i have the hex file for programming the same...what i require is a simple hardware which i can build easily using a breadboard fot this(which wont cost me the earth!!!)....anyone who can lend me a helping hand....please do as soon as possible :) ...
thanx

mayhem said:
So heres the deal....i am making a servo motor contoller using a pic16f84 microcontroller i have the hex file for programming the same...what i require is a simple hardware which i can build easily using a breadboard fot this(which wont cost me the earth!!!)....anyone who can lend me a helping hand....please do as soon as possible :) ...
thanx

Unless you can get a schematic from where you got the hex file from your stumped and you don't say if you need a programmer aswell. your question is very vague but if the hex file is the only thing you have you might want to google servo controller using a pic and get something a bit more modern as the 16f84 is nothing but a boat anchor for a model boat.

You can tie the PIC chip to the servo, and use PWM to drive it to the position you need. Do you have a compiler or using assembler?

They have 5 posts and joined 19 days ago. If a student doing an assignment, they are a very slow student. And probably not going to make it with the details they left.

I gave them a start. hehehe

mramos1 said:
They have 5 posts and joined 19 days ago. If a student doing an assignment, they are a very slow student. And probably not going to make it with the details they left.

I gave them a start. hehehe

when some one says "I've got a hex, need hardware" I'd say they are not just a slow student but a lazy one as well. I think a more honest statement would have been "Hi, I waited to the last minute on my class project and now I want some one to do it for me." I sure hope he doesn't wind up working for a company that makes medical or aviation electronics.

woah!!!1 lotta assumtions goin on here arnt they...lazy school student...assignemnet due etc etc...well nothin of the sort i am a college student and am doin it really as a hobby project....srry for the late reply as i dont get much time from classwork...but ive noticed somethign even though i am as u said "19 days old" on this forum....there is no shortage of scarcasm and synicism on this forum...neewyas thanx a lot for the help and the suggestion for my so called "late class assignent" but yeah i managed to find what i was looking for

mayhem said:
woah!!!1 lotta assumtions goin on here arnt they...lazy school student...assignemnet due etc etc...well nothin of the sort i am a college student and am doin it really as a hobby project....srry for the late reply as i dont get much time from classwork...but ive noticed somethign even though i am as u said "19 days old" on this forum....there is no shortage of scarcasm and synicism on this forum...neewyas thanx a lot for the help and the suggestion for my so called "late class assignent" but yeah i managed to find what i was looking for

Cut 'em a little slack (just a little). This time of year, the forum is flooded with folks looking for free term papers. And a subject heading in all caps and multiple exclamation points is a telltale sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back