HELP NEEDED URGENT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayhem

So heres the deal....i am making a servo motor contoller using a pic16f84 microcontroller i have the hex file for programming the same...what i require is a simple hardware which i can build easily using a breadboard fot this(which wont cost me the earth!!!)....anyone who can lend me a helping hand....please do as soon as possible ...
thanx

Unless you can get a schematic from where you got the hex file from your stumped and you don't say if you need a programmer aswell. your question is very vague but if the hex file is the only thing you have you might want to google servo controller using a pic and get something a bit more modern as the 16f84 is nothing but a boat anchor for a model boat.

You can tie the PIC chip to the servo, and use PWM to drive it to the position you need. Do you have a compiler or using assembler?

They have 5 posts and joined 19 days ago. If a student doing an assignment, they are a very slow student. And probably not going to make it with the details they left.

I gave them a start. hehehe

mramos1 said:
They have 5 posts and joined 19 days ago. If a student doing an assignment, they are a very slow student. And probably not going to make it with the details they left.

I gave them a start. hehehe

when some one says "I've got a hex, need hardware" I'd say they are not just a slow student but a lazy one as well. I think a more honest statement would have been "Hi, I waited to the last minute on my class project and now I want some one to do it for me." I sure hope he doesn't wind up working for a company that makes medical or aviation electronics.

woah!!!1 lotta assumtions goin on here arnt they...lazy school student...assignemnet due etc etc...well nothin of the sort i am a college student and am doin it really as a hobby project....srry for the late reply as i dont get much time from classwork...but ive noticed somethign even though i am as u said "19 days old" on this forum....there is no shortage of scarcasm and synicism on this forum...neewyas thanx a lot for the help and the suggestion for my so called "late class assignent" but yeah i managed to find what i was looking for

Cut 'em a little slack (just a little). This time of year, the forum is flooded with folks looking for free term papers. And a subject heading in all caps and multiple exclamation points is a telltale sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…