Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed to interface micro with GSM modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirudhpalla

hi..i am new here....i am doing a project on home automation and security system....
in security system i am using a GSM modem for controlling the door lock system using a 4X3 (a general land phone's) keypad...
my concept is to interface the microcontroller to GSM modem and access the door opening through the micro...and in case,if the password entered is wrong, i need the micro to control the gsm modem...in such a way to send the SMS to pre-restored numbers...

can someone please provide me the programming code for this???
as i am beginner i request the program in an assembly language...

thanx for the help....

can you send the circuit diagram first. i can help you my friend
the details must be there. i mean which micro controller, what are the requirements etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back