Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed to build LED timer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnytella

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to electronics and I need some help to find a circuit for a project I want to work on.

I need to design/build a circuit that switches on a Green LED for 30 seconds. After the 30 seconds it needs to switch off the GREEN LED and switch on a RED LED for 30 seconds... I would like this cycle to continue until the power is switched off to the circuit.

If possible it would be good to have the cycle time variable, and also to sound a buzzer/vibrator for 2 seconds when the GREEN LED is switched on.

Sounds easy, but not when you new to this like me....

If anyone can help with a circuit they have (any description on how it works too if possible) then I would be really grateful.

excellent site by the way

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back