Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed!!! Print my circuit on PCB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwon

I will be designing my own circuit with circuit maker.....any one from 'MALAYSIA' knows where i can get my circuit printed on a PCB!!! how much isit????

if you looked at the top of the page on this forum, you would see an advertisement banner:

**broken link removed**

We use to make a Negitive of the circuit pattern on a coppier with clear plastic film and use Photosensitive solution on the copper in a Darkroom and expose it to light then soak it in the etching solution. And like Magic we could watch the circuit appear before our eyes on the board.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back