Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help! need some guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumieus

Diploma in Electronic Eng.
The curriculum content includes modules such as Basic Electric and Electronics, Electrical Installations, Digital System, Electronic Circuits, Telecommunication and Industrial Safety. Other specific modules offered include Maintenance and Restoration of Electronic Devices, Audio Visual System, Micro Processing Micro Control System, Communication System, Automatic Control System and Data Communication.

Diploma in Electronic (Computer).
The curriculum content includes modules such as Digital System, Electronic Measurement Instruments, Micro Processing System, Computer Architecture & Maintenance, Software Engineering and Industrial Safety. Other specific module offered include Micro Processing & Micro Control System, Computer System & Applied Programming, Data Communication, Integrated Circuit Design and Computer Diagnosis& Maintenance System.

Diploma in Electronic (Control)
This programme equipped students with the knowledge and skills in Electronic Engineering Industry. The programme content includes Industrial Electronics, Control System, Micro Computer System, CAD, Automatic and Electric Motor Control System and Industrial Safety.

what are the career/job opportunities that requires such modules?

The more varied your abilities the more job opportunities you will have. You seem to have a good selection in your choices and so I guess you will be fortunate and have the ability to pick your job.

Myself, I trained as an Electrical/Mechanical Engineer and then spent 20+ years doing electronic design and programming. Having researched lots, I think I am most qualified to be a MythBuster. :D:D

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back