Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help need for Audio Amplifier LA4440 IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people like Audioguru,4pyros who don't like me and hate me
Sorry I never said I didn't like you and I dont hate you. I tryed to help you but you made it vary difficult and time consuming. You speak in generalitys with vary little knowledge and we speak in specifics and experience. Your conversations were childish and annoying but I never said that I hated you. I dont care about your background but you don't have enough knowledge to ask the right questions or exept what you are told. To Learn you must be open and try to under stand what is being told to you. Dont take it personaly but you are not the only one on this fourm we try to help. Others have taken the time to learn the basics and ask specific Questoins. You have not. This fourm is not the place to get your general back ground, We asume you have spent some time researching your subject and know somthing. Andy

As to your last layout, It shows some inprovment but still could use some help. It may work but could be better, but it sounds like you are not open to ideas.
as I will not ask or reply for any comment

Andy

Last edited:
Learning,
I also don't hate you. Your culture and country are completely different than mine.
But I hate it when thousands of little school kids come here from India and try to speak English but they can't, and try to talk about electronics when they know nothing about electronics.

Many times you were told that a recommended pcb design is in the datasheet for the amplifier ICs but you continue to design pcbs completely differently so you are learning nothing. The LA4440 datasheet also has a good pcb design in it that you should use.

I think the printed wiring for your outputs is too narrow and might burn out when 1A to 2A flows in them.

You continue to use obsolete parts. The Sanyo LA4440 amplifier IC was discontinued many years ago.

If you want to learn PCB design then look at the recommended designs for the chips you are using and try to understand why the layouts are done in that particular way. Ignoring what's already correct just so you can make you own mistakes and then want us to correct them is a poor way to learn, as well as a waste of our time.

Hi everyone.I need to know that how do i remove that buzzing noise from my LA4440 double ic amp??my amp has a plastic body so how do i ground it properly?Also how much "k" valuse shud be of the volume knobs used??like 100 k or 50 k or how much K for equal distribution ratio of volume at different positions of the volume knob??

Last edited:
Nearly all my audio circuits are in a plastic case and are not connected to an earth ground. None of them buzz. None have hum.
Maybe your input cables are not shielded audio cables?

The datasheet for the obsolete LA4440 amplifier IC shows that its input resistance is 80k ohms so a 10k or 20k logarithmic (audio taper) volume control should be used.

If your speakers and music source are half decent then an equalizer is not needed.
My home stereo and car audio system have their tone controls set to FLAT. They sound wonderful.
My new 2.1 powered speaker system ($25.00) also has its tone controls set to FLAT. It also sounds wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back