Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help, motor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

microzone

I just brought a L293D and has a M42SP-7 bipolar stepper motor which I take out from my old printer. This bipolar stepper motor has 4 wires ( 3 orange colour and 1 blue colour). May I know which lead wire is ( A, A bar, B and B bar) as mention in its data sheet? I know that the resistance of a same coil wire is very low. How do I know which one is A and A bar in the same coil? Can anyone tell me what is the control sequence of this bipolar stepper motor? The bioplar stepper motor data sheet I have attach it with this forum. Thank you first for your kind help. :)

Attachments

• text01e.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 365
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back