Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with this ckt

Status
Not open for further replies.

aravivel

Can anybody suggest me a ckt and operation procedure for

"AC/DC voltage regulator using SCR"

Please don't give the pdf that you get on Googling the ckt.

So, how about you post the URL's of the ones you don't want. Let me guess, this is a class project and you don't want to turn in a design for one that obviously was copied off of a Google search.

Ken

Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back