Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Me With My Hardware Key logger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also illegal to use key loggers to spy on people and get their bank, passwords and personal information.

Don't do it, unless this is your PC and you tell everyone you allow to use it that it's connected to a key logger.

Seeking help

Its just a project and Im not going to use it
for improper applications.
I just need some help to improve it and add
some extra features to it if possible.
So please give me some Idea.

I ve prepared Hardware Keylogger as my Engineering Project.
(Hardware keylogger solutions - KeeLog)
its circuit now seems to be very simple.
Now I want to add some more features to it so that
it seems to be more apt for engineering project.

Any suggestions.....??????

I fail to see how a key logger could have more features... By its nature, it simply grabs the data from a keyboard..:confused:
I suppose you could grow a synthetic diamond enclosure for it.. That in itself would be a massive engineering challenge! :D

Last edited:
Add a hardware playback mode? The idea being that the keylogger can simulate the keyboard and output whatever was recorded.

Another idea would be to add a mouse logger and synchronise them so you can essentially playback whatever the user did while recording was in process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back